Now you may be wondering, “Why is he blogging about Spring already?” If you are it really is not that far away. In less than two weeks it will be Groundhog Day and I think he is going to tell us Spring is coming early. I live in Pennsylvania and it has not been too bad this year. Some weeks have already felt like Spring and I am already getting anxious for the flowers and trees to bud. Enough with what I want I want to know what you want.
I have deals for you to help you clean inside and outside your home. Deals to help you get organized, cook healthier, and make this year even better. I all in it for deals so let’s get cracking alright!
Home & Kitchen New Year, New You Winter Cleaning Products from Amazon.com
Resolve to live a cleaner life and keep your home organized and tidy with brands like OXO, Hoover, Bissell, Electrolux, iRobot, Shark, Miele, Dirt Devil, Eureka, and Panasonic. Clean your floors more efficiently and quickly with an iRobot robotic vacuum or a Bissell Symphony All-in-One Vacuum and Steam Mop, or make your kitchen and bathroom sparkle with an OXO Good Grips Extendable Tub and Tile Scrubber.
Eureka EasyClean Corded Hand-Held Vacuum, 71B
- Strong 5.5 amp suction with stretch hose cleans cars, upholstery, stairs
- 1 motor powers the revolving brush, second motor for suction
- Onboard crevice tool; Riser Visor for carpeted stairs
- Bagless filter and clear dust cup clean easily
- Weighs 5 pounds; 20-foot cord wraps for storage
From the Manufacturer
Compact size makes the Eureka 71B very easy to store
Getting the Best Results
- Moving brush roll, power switch should be in suction only position when using hose.
- Do not use the cleaner without the dust cup filter properly installed. This can damage the cleaner.
- Some fine particles can restrict airflow very quickly and will decrease performance even before the dust container appears full. For that reason, when vacuuming carpet fresheners or cleaners, powder, plaster dust or similar fine substances, the dust cup and filter may need cleaning more often.
- Use the cleaner to pick up dirt and dust particles. Avoid picking up hard or sharp objects that could damage the vacuum cleaner.
- To avoid unnecessary service calls, check the hose, dust cup and motor filter often. Clear a clogged hose, empty the dust cup if it is full, and clean the motor filter when it is dirty.
Eureka EasyClean Vacuum, 71B
Handheld Corded Vacuum
Hand-held but very powerful, this Eureka model eliminates the hassle of lugging around a full-size vacuum for cleaning car upholstery, sofas, and carpeted stairs. A 20-foot long cord which can also be wrapped around for storage purposes, provides good reach, as does the deluxe hose that stretches to three times its length. With the crevice tool on the end of the hose, this vacuum reaches into all kinds of tight places. Its high power suction is driven by two motors. One motor provides power to the revolving brush and the other for suction. The 5.5 amp power allows this vacuum to clean deeply.
Ideal for quick pick-ups or cleaning smaller spaces:
- Clean your cars, stairs as well as quick messes easily with this light weight hand vacuum by Eureka
- The Riser Visor nozzle flips to easily clean upholstery and stairs vertically or horizontally
- On or off, brush roll picks up dirt from bare floors and area rugs
- With its ability to provide a quick yet comprehensive clean, it has formally been named “Quick-Up”
The Riser Visor Nozzle Cover
One of Eureka’s innovations is the Riser Visor, a clear plastic cover that stays down for cleaning horizontal surfaces and flips up so the revolving brush can reach the vertical carpet on stair risers. There’s no bag to change, just a filter and clear plastic dust cup to shake out when necessary.
The Riser Visor nozzle features a rotating cover over the brush roll. When the cover is in the normal position, the brush roll action is toward the bottom side of the nozzle to clean flat areas such as stair steps or upholstery. Twist the cover downward to rotate the cover down exposing the front of the brush roll for cleaning vertical surfaces, e.g. stair risers, furniture backs.
The Eureka Hand-held vacuum even removes the deeply embedded dirt from anywhere in your home or car. It is Ideal for cleaning stairs and auto upholstery. This hand vacuum cleans with the help of a revolving brush roll with Riser Visor, a stretch hose and attachments for getting into hard to reach spaces. The onboard crevice tool gets into those places that are too small for the brush roll to reach.
Easy Cleaning Steps
- Pull the crevice tool out of the base of the cleaner.
- Place the crevice tool on the end of the hose.
- When cleaning is completed, store crevice tool back in the base of the cleaner and replace the hose in the hose adapter on the cleaner.
- Pull back on the power switch to the “open cup” position and lift dust cup away from cleaner.
- Remove dust cup filter and dump dust cup in a waste container.
- The filter can be cleaned by brushing off over a waste container.
- The dust cup can be rinsed under running water and should be completely dried before replacing on cleaner.
Easy to use fingertip controls allow you to turn the power switch on and off
Cord wraps easily at the back of the hand vacuum making it convenient to store
Crevice tool gets into places that are too small for the brush roll to reach
Brush Roll and Riser Visor
The riser visor features a rotating cover over the brush roll. Brush roll action cleans flat areas, stair steps and upholstery
High power suction picks up dirt from carpets and upholstery
Simple Stair Cleaning
Recommended for cleaning staircases with ease
Perfect for Cars
Picks up even the tiny pieces of dirt in your car and on-board tools get into nooks and crannies
Home & Kitchen New Year, New You Stay Hydrated Products from Amazon.com
Drinking 8 glasses of water a day is one of the healthiest things that you can do for yourself, so make a promise to your body this year! If the idea of chugging plain water sounds boring, jazz it up with brands Sodastream, Contigo, Thermos, Zojirushi, and Mavea. Adding some bubbles with your very own Sodastream, or try taking some herbal tea to go with a Zojirushi Stainless Steel Mug. Keep track of your water intake with the Thermos Nissan Intak Hydration Water Bottle that has a built in meter that tracks your water consumption every day. Staying hydrated has never been easier!
BlenderBottle ProStak System with Bottle and Twist N’ Lock Storage, Clear Purple
- ProStak system adds storage capacity for powders, pills, supplements and more
- Includes 22-ounce capacity BlenderBottle, 150 cc jar, 100 cc jar, pill organizer and patented BlenderBall wire whisk
- Interlocking jars can be used with or without the bottle, expand capacity with additional jars sold separately
- Leak-proof sure seal flip cap, secure screw-on lid and loop top
- Top rack dishwasher safe, BPA-free, phthalate-free
From the Manufacturer
Harder. Faster. Stronger.
BlenderBottle brand products empower millions of athletes across the globe to eat right, train hard, and recover well.
Whether you’re weight training for sports, competing for gold at the Olympics, or simply aiming to lose weight and stay fit, our premium and innovative products help you maintain proper nutrition and hydration every step of the way.
The Ultimate All-in-One
Supplements, snacks, pills, and liquid – all in the same bottle
Leak-proof, expandable, and unbelievably powerful, the BlenderBottle ProStak is the all-in-one solution for the serious athlete. The patented BlenderBall wire whisk delivers smooth shakes every time, while the unique Twist n’ Lock jars offer unlimited storage expandability.
- Patented BlenderBall wire whisk mixes as you shake
- Two fully independent storage jars with Twist n’ Lock technology
- Space-saving pill tray
- BPA- and Phthalate-Free
- 100% leak-proof
Smooth Tastes Good
The patented BlenderBall wire whisk—found only in BlenderBottle shaker cups—is the secret behind the ProStak’s power. Add your ingredients, drop in the BlenderBall, and shake. The BlenderBall whips around inside the bottle, mixing your drinks to a smooth consistency, every time.
Made of 316 surgical-grade stainless steel, the BlenderBall is designed to remain in the bottle until you’ve enjoyed the contents. Just drinking water? Feel free to leave the ball inside – it’ll never rust, chip, or peel.
Fully Independent Jar System
Inspired by the GoStak system, the ProStak features Twist n’ Lock jars that keep contents secure, with or without the bottle.
Patent-Pending Loop Design
Integrated with the StayOpen flip cap, the ProStak’s unique loop makes it easy to carry and offers a convenient place to attach keys while at the gym.
Space-Saving Pill Organizer
Take vitamins and pills on the go, without using an entire jar. The unique pill tray locks into any jar lid, making room for both pills and powder in the same jar.
Here are a couple great deals. Stay with me because I am going to do two or three everyday for the next five days. Check out more from my Social Network.
Check out my webpage