We had our dog Zoey to the vet overnight for an MRI because of bladder stones she has been getting for the last couple years. The good news we got was the stones are not any bigger, but the bad news was that the vet found a tumor on a section of her liver. It has grown quick so that means it is life threaten. He told us if we do nothing she has maybe a year left to live. If we get surgery it will be between $3000 and $5000 to pay for it. We do not have that money. She is only eight years old and part of our family. I am asking is there anyway you can help?
Source: Zoey Needs Tumor Removed to Live
Check Out More
- Why do People Think They Know Everything?
- The Naked Eye Cannot Always See it, but Does Not Mean It is Not Real
- Supreme Court sides with Philadelphia Catholic agency in dispute over same-sex foster parents
- Stupid questions about epilepsy from people without epilepsy
- Coworker Opens Up About Tension Between Chauvin, Floyd | PEOPLE.com
- The One Who Saved My Life, My Mom
- The Data On Legalizing Weed : Planet Money : NPR
- Biden aides’, Harris’ gun control calls have included seizing ‘assault weapons’ | Fox News
- No, Joe Biden Didn’t Just ban Fracking
- PA Gov. Tom Wolf aligns with George Soros’ agenda
- California Man Fatally Shot by Police Amid Floyd Protests Was Kneeling and Had a Hammer Not Gun: Chief
- Jimmy Fallon Apologizes for Blackface ‘SNL’ Sketch – Variety