I had suspicion that there was something else going on other than racism between Floyd and Chauvin. The fact is they knew each other from the past and it was good.
According to People.com they worked together as a security guard at a nightclub. Chauvin had a hot head, a temper and at that job he would get in aggressive arguments with people. Floyd would avoid him because he could.
Today Floyd walking in the street under the influence I think Chauvin recognized him. That may have set him off and his anger took over. I don’t want to believe he did it intentionally, but it happened at the least out of vengeance or rage. I had a feeling there was something other than race. I am more disappointed in the other cops because they didn’t do anything to prevent this from happening
- Complaining About A Problem Without Proposing A Solution Is Called Whining
- Supreme Court sides with Philadelphia Catholic agency in dispute over same-sex foster parents
- Stupid questions about epilepsy from people without epilepsy
- Coworker Opens Up About Tension Between Chauvin, Floyd | PEOPLE.com
- Woman charged with a felony for unreturned VHS tape from 22 years ago