Categories: Bad Days, complaining, Difficulties in life, Family Conflicts, Family Neglect, Friendship, getting through everyday life, Getting Through The Day, Home, Life, Long Hard Times, Positive Attitude, Prioritize, problems in life
When I was a child I would complain over the smallest thing. I complained about food I didn’t want on the table, not being able to go outside because of rain, and my sister’s annoying pets. As an adult I realize that life is short and it is better to be happy than it is […]Complaining About A Problem Without Proposing A Solution Is Called Whining
- Study Finds Link Between Chronic Pain and Dementia – Neuroscience News
- Only the True Friends are the ones that Really Matter
- BEING KIND WITH OUR WORDS AND ACTIONS
- Complaining About A Problem Without Proposing A Solution Is Called Whining
- When you think life is going the direction it’s supposed to go a storm comes through, destroys the path and blows you away.