I recently attended the funeral of Virginia C. who was described by everyone as one who showed kindness to everyone she encountered. With the examples of Virginia’s many kindnesses in mind, this week, I want to focus on kindness starting with the following story: One evening, my mother came home from a long day of […]BEING KIND WITH OUR WORDS AND ACTIONS
It seems hard to find a simple act of kindness these days. Even if you show it there are those that don’t show it back. But they do return later in life to return the kind acts you give them. Never hesitate in being kind because in the end we will be rewarded.
Galatians 5: 22-23
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
- Study Finds Link Between Chronic Pain and Dementia – Neuroscience NewsI have had epilepsy my entire life. All the seizures I have had always in pain. I saw this and […]
- Only the True Friends are the ones that Really MatterI have always had problems in my life and felt alone. Growing up I was close to my mom even […]
- BEING KIND WITH OUR WORDS AND ACTIONSI recently attended the funeral of Virginia C. who was described by everyone as one who showed kindness to everyone […]
- Complaining About A Problem Without Proposing A Solution Is Called WhiningWhen I was a child I would complain over the smallest thing. I complained about food I didn’t want on […]
- When you think life is going the direction it’s supposed to go a storm comes through, destroys the path and blows you away.I tell you what life is not simple. It gets complicated. As Forest Gump said “Life is like a box […]